Monday, April 16, 2007

More MMO's coming to 360's?

Yeah, everyone knows about the Marvel MMO coming to 360, but now Microsoft just announced that Dragon Ball online will be coming to 360.

Also, the WoW 360 rumors still run rampant to this day. Frankly, I don't want MMO's on my 360 because I'm tired of hearing "Soz, can't play Gears. I have a raid on Phantasy Star." Since PSO is one of the DUMBEST MMO's ever, I don't know what to think when WoW gets a hold of 360 owners brains. Maybe if there was no monthly fee... So people wouldn't feel obligated to play it and get their moneys worth, ya know?

Bah, no more ranting. One of these days I'm going to write a blog without complaining. Yeah, that'll be the day.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

WoW will not come to 360. Simple. Don't stop ranting though, it's so sexy when you're hot and bothered.